Thursday, March 20, 2014

Star Trek ENT - Season 4, episode 22

This was a very bad episode.

This show ended way before it should it have with too many unanswered questions. I would have loved see Jonathan Archer as Future Guy.

T'Pol and Tripp are this show's Troi and Riker. They deserved a much better ending than this. I ship it. I ship it badly.

There is something very wrong where even the guest star you revolved the entire episode around thinks this wasn't such a good idea.

Did I mention this was a very bad episode?

I could go into how not only was this the worst Star Trek series finale, but an insult to all things Star Trek as many have complained over the last 8 years. But I don't know of any fans aside from the show's cast that have given their views as an actor. And I have to agree with them. If I worked my ass off for 4 years on a pretty good show that was cancelled too soon with a talented cast that also worked their ass off, and THIS was our last episode, I'd be effin pissed.

And now onto TOS animated series.......

No comments:

Post a Comment